Monday, August 25, 2008

the coolest pic ever


I am part of a network of children pastors online www.cmoconnect.com
they are the most creative CM in their field one of them posted a picture that I think its probably the funniest pic Ive seen in a long time
(creativity gives wings to a normal thought - Milton)
todays kids church service was great kids appeared to have enjoyed themselves the highlight of the day was the shaving of my hair about two weeks ago I challenge the kids that if they would reach aver 50 kids I would shave my hair, they took it seriously and today we had 65 in kids church it was great.
check out this pic

No comments:

Top 10 leadership tips

Know the work.  Your ability to lead your team effectively will be correlative to your knowledge of their tasks and workload. Take time...