Tuesday, June 3, 2008

volunteer pick-up lines

  1. I lost my phone number, could I have yours on this volunteer registration card?
  2. I hear you really enjoy Kool-Aid and Graham Crackers! Don't you want to be an example of a servant in front of your child?
  3. Let me get this mirror, so you can see yourself in our children's department.
  4. How do you spell your name? I want to make sure I have it spelled correctly on the class room door.
  5. Do you want YOUR children to be blessed? It's the Biblical principle of you reap what you sow.
  6. We would like you to come and evaluate you child's class next week.
  7. You look a lot like my next volunteer.
  8. Now that you are a new member I would like to give you the opportunity to get involved.
  9. Do you like piƱata parties & getting caught in the rain?
  10. you ever considered making a difference in the life of a child?
  11. Is your name Rose? 'Cause you'd look great planted in our children's ministry.
  12. As I watch you I know you love kids and value them just like I do. I'd love to have you on my team.
  13. Check out this video its really cool

When I Grow Up... from Marty Taylor on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting my video! Marty Taylor

bobnchris2007 said...

Milton,
I found you blog. Good job...I'll be praying for you !

Bob

Top 10 leadership tips

Know the work.  Your ability to lead your team effectively will be correlative to your knowledge of their tasks and workload. Take time...