Tuesday, March 11, 2014

His hand on our lives

But from everlasting to everlasting, the Lord ’s mercy is on those who fear him. His righteousness belongs to their children and grandchildren, (Psalms 103:17 GW) 

I will bless your generations like cloud of shade that cover the land 

my shade of Glory will be on your home and generations
many time you have remembered the verse that i burned in your heart 
I never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging for bread  
my promise still stand for your seed 
I will multiply as long as they remain in me i will show my grace and mercy 
My eye will be on you like an eagle can spot the pray from thousands of feet in the sky
know that I not far but I am at hand that means I am at arms length
don't drift alway hold my hand and I will guide you and direct you

No comments:

Top 10 leadership tips

Know the work.  Your ability to lead your team effectively will be correlative to your knowledge of their tasks and workload. Take time...