Friday, February 14, 2014

the treatment of other

How would you have me show greater respect for my family and spouse and my children: 
Hugs then love them with a love that they will know that I am with you and working in you 
because i am love and i have shown you my love & have brought you this far and have taken care of you 
* when you felt alone that your mom had left you when you were crying I was there even if you didn't know it but i had you by the hand 
* I want to heal your heart and your deep hurts i want to heal your kids that have gone through so much 

Jump in the river
sometimes you have felt left  out but what i was doing is preparing you for a special mantel 

No comments:

Top 10 leadership tips

Know the work.  Your ability to lead your team effectively will be correlative to your knowledge of their tasks and workload. Take time...