Tuesday, September 16, 2008

breaking the back of legalism

God has been leading me through a journey it consist of finding out why do I do the things I do, this is some of the questions that I am asking my self
1) Am I doing this because it's scriptural or learned behavior?
2) Am I doing this because it has to do with the culture?
3) Is this a conviction given by legalistic teaching or is it a Holy Spirit inspired direction
4) Do I believe in what I am teaching (don't get scared I do) ?
5) Is this choice going to really make God angry at me?

Asking myself this questions has dissolve the fog that surrounds the myth of legalism.
In this walk I found out that God loves his kids and he wants to spent time with us and by us putting an assortment of man made rules its us that don't want him to invade our private space.

No comments:

Top 10 leadership tips

Know the work.  Your ability to lead your team effectively will be correlative to your knowledge of their tasks and workload. Take time...