Friday, May 23, 2008

one word that describes my life

God has been dealing with me about what the purpose of my life
the word that best describes me is REVOLUTION
my goal in life is to start a spiritual revolution with kids
1) They would become totally sold out to God
2) For them to become empowered with the Holy Spirit and walk in power
3) To walk in authority
I would like to fallow the example of the biggest revolutionary in the world Jesus He took 12 man and turn the world upside down he was able to penetrate even the deepest part of the world his name commands authority just by saying his name demons run, diseases disappears
his words still have power today the same way they did over 2000 years ago -Milton
I want to be a revolutionary
“We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it.”
“Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

No comments:

Top 10 leadership tips

Know the work.  Your ability to lead your team effectively will be correlative to your knowledge of their tasks and workload. Take time...