Saturday, May 17, 2008

finding the hidden Jewel

some of of you don't know that I work as a students pastor at www.blufftonag.org and every week I have to put together a video to be played in the sanctuary.Its the best and the worst time consuming but it has great rewards parents really like them.
what did I mean about THE HIDDEN JEWEL- its about my journey that I am looking for God and I realize that he is not that far away , Its not that I don't know him but I want to know him better.
This is a thought ( That he is not far away but we get distracted by life and sometimes he is even speaking to us but stuff gets in the way so he is speaking he is working in our lives he is doing miracles )
could it be that we have turn away from him
like I said its just a thought --- check out my videos on
http://www.godtube.com/greenmonkey

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

glad 2 be part of it! ~ Jonathan

Top 10 leadership tips

Know the work.  Your ability to lead your team effectively will be correlative to your knowledge of their tasks and workload. Take time...